False nails are super convenient because they allow you to have long, gorgeous nails without any of the work.
Just go in every couple of weeks and have them fixed up.
There was a time when you could only get one basic type of false nails.
That’s not true anymore.
There are loads of options to choose from, but you can’t make the right choice if you don’t know anything about them.
So, here’s everything you ever needed or wanted to know about false nails.
I hope it helps you choose the best ones for you.
1. Press on Nails
OK, these require a bit more work than the false nails you get in a salon, but they cost a whole lot less.
These are the ones you can buy at the drugstore and you simply use the included tube of glue to adhere them to your own nails.
I love these for vacation because then I don’t have to worry about my nails and they only stay on about a week so they are ready to come off when I get home.
Use them for a wedding or other special event if you don’t want to commit to full-time false nails.
- 39 Awesome Nails Hacks That Make Painting Your Nails a Breeze ...
- 7 Popular Types of Yoga and How to Find out Which One is Best for You ...
- 43 Nail Tools for the Best Manicures and Nail Art ...
- Which Nail Polish 💅🏼 Color Fits with Your Zodiac Sign ♍️♊️♐️♒️?
- Get Your Autumn 🍂 on with This Stunning Fall-Inspired Nail 💅🏼 Art ...
- 248 Breathtaking Nail Ideas 💅🏽💕 for Girls Who Need Serious Nail Inspo ...