I rarely go without wearing polish because I just like painted nails better than bare ones.
If you’ve been going along thinking that the only thing to know about nail polish is how to apply it, you are not alone.
I’ve heard rumblings about how you should give your nails a break from polish so I set out to do some research.
What I discovered are some nail polish facts I think all girls should know.
So, here they are!
Let me know if you learned anything new from this list.
1. You Might Be Allergic to Nail Polish
I was too!
Turns out you can actually be allergic to the ingredients in nail polish.
The major culprit is formaldehyde, which can cause reactions in people sensitive to it.
No, you don’t have to give up painting your nails.
Just look for brands that don’t contain formaldehyde and you should be good to go.
Clinique makes a great one!
- 9 Nifty Nail Polish Tricks and Tips for Perfect Nails ...
- 7 Fun Facts about Nail Polish Brands You Should Know ...
- 8 Tips on How to Make Nail Polish Stay on Longer ...
- Check out 👀 This Valentine's Day 💋 Nail Art 💅🏼 Inspiration 💡 ...
- 7 Things You Need to Know about Nail Polish Formulas ...
- The Best Nail Colours to Rock in Summer 2016 💅☀️ ...