I rarely go without wearing polish because I just like painted nails better than bare ones.
If you’ve been going along thinking that the only thing to know about nail polish is how to apply it, you are not alone.
I’ve heard rumblings about how you should give your nails a break from polish so I set out to do some research.
What I discovered are some nail polish facts I think all girls should know.
So, here they are!
Let me know if you learned anything new from this list.
1. You Might Be Allergic to Nail Polish
I was too!
Turns out you can actually be allergic to the ingredients in nail polish.
The major culprit is formaldehyde, which can cause reactions in people sensitive to it.
No, you don’t have to give up painting your nails.
Just look for brands that don’t contain formaldehyde and you should be good to go.
Clinique makes a great one!
- 7 Fun Facts about Nail Polish Brands You Should Know ...
- 8 Tips on How to Make Nail Polish Stay on Longer ...
- 7 Things You Need to Know about Nail Polish Formulas ...
- Coachella Nail Art 💅🏼 Inspos to Rock 🤘🏼 This Year 📅 ...
- 9 Nifty Nail Polish Tricks and Tips for Perfect Nails ...
- New Year's Eve Nail Art 💅🏼 for Girls Who Want to Start the Year with Style🎊 ...