We might not talk much about the different ways to get healthy toenails, but we should!
With sandal season in full swing in some areas, we can’t afford to walk around with unkempt toenails.
It’s not just about looking good for others;
our nails can tell us a lot about our health and hygiene too.
Plus, it’s always good to take care of ourselves and feel good about our appearance.
Get your toes ready for sandals and beyond with these 9 easy ways to get healthy toenails.
1. Wash up
Washing your feet isn’t something that needs an explanation, but I think taking care to be thorough when washing your feet and toes bears mentioning.
Many people take the time to scrub their heels with a pumice stone or apply foot scrubs, but some don’t think to wash in between the toes and clean underneath and on the surface of toenails.
You don’t have to do anything fancy, just make sure you wash those areas with a body wash or soap to make sure they’re clean.
You can use a nail brush or a soft toothbrush to clean your toenails, also.
Keeping your feet nice and clean is one of the sure ways to get healthy toenails!
- Bikini Season
- This is Why You Are Getting Ingrown Toenails👣 ...
- 7 Easy 👍🏼 Ways to Keep Your Nails 💅🏼 Healthy for Girls Obsessed with Their Mani ...
- 7 Easy Ways to Keep Your Cat Healthy ...
- Revolutionary New Non-Toxic ☢️☣️ Nail Polishes 💅🏼 Every Girl Needs 💳🛍 ...
- 21 Fun Sponge Nail Art Ideas 💅🏽 for Girls Who Are Bored 🙎🏼👏🏼 ...