You don't want to paint your nails black for the whole season. There are plenty of other dark colors that would look amazing on you. Which ones? Vogue has a few ideas.
Table of contents:
- essie nail polish in midnight cami
- chanel le vernis nail colour in vamp
- jinsoon x tess giberson nail polish collection in heirloom
- nars cosmetics x steven klein nail polish in black fire
- deborah lippmann nail color in ruby red slippers
- rescue beauty lounge nail polish in melanzane
- dolce & gabbana the nail lacquer in stromboli
1 Essie Nail Polish in Midnight Cami
$9 on essie.com. This is one of the most underrated nail polish brands around.
2 Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Vamp
$27 on chanel.com. If it's Chanel, you know it has to look good.
3 JINsoon X Tess Giberson Nail Polish Collection in Heirloom
$18 at sephora.com. Add a splash of color with some green polish.
4 NARS Cosmetics X Steven Klein Nail Polish in Black Fire
$20 at narscosmetics.com.This is a gorgeous color that'll go with any outfit.
5 Deborah Lippmann Nail Color in Ruby Red Slippers
$20 at deborahlippmann.com. Feel like Dorothy with this ruby red polish.
6 Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish in Melanzane
$20 at rescuebeauty.com. You can never go wrong with sparkles!
7 Dolce & Gabbana the Nail Lacquer in Stromboli
$27 at sephora.com. You're always at Sephora anyway, so you might as well pick up this polish.
Would you wear any of these colors on your nails?
Please rate this article