There are several obvious reasons why your nails aren't growing properly, and you should be very aware of them.
Are you tired of your nails breaking and feeling brittle?
Are you sick of spending money at the nail salon?
Would you rather grow your own natural nails LONG?
If you've been suffering from stubby nails and just can't figure out why, then this article will benefit you.
Don't you think it's about time to figure out why your nails aren't growing properly?
1. Health Conditions
Certain health conditions can be the reason why your nails aren't growing properly.
Ridges, discoloration, and abnormal unevenness can indicate heart, liver, lung, and many other illnesses.
Fungal infections such as paronychia and onychomycosis can cause the base of your nails (the lunula) to have a completely different appearance than usual.
Over-active thyroid glands can cause the pink or dark nail bed to change colors, detach, and eventually fall off.
Checking into some of these health issues may explain why you're experiencing a nail growth problem.
- Show Your Team Spirit 🎉 with This Super 🏈 Bowl Nail Art 💅🏼 ...
- 7 Tips for Growing Long Nails and Keeping Them ...
- Why Isnt My Hair Growing
- 10 Important Things You Should Know about Your Nails ...
- 7 Tips to Growing 📏 Long Nails 💅🏼 Fast ⏲ ...
- The Only 26 Nail Polish 💅🏼 Hacks You Need in Your Life 🌎🌏🌍 ...