Sure, you could rock a bold, bright nail color this summer, but why not go nude instead, just to change things up a bit? There are so many lush nudes, and paler-than-pale beige, peaches, and pinks, the question isn't which ONE to try first, but rather which ONES you'll love so much, you'll want to wear them year-round!
1. Formula X the Colors in Thrilling
2. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Blanche
She was your favorite Golden Girl; now she's your favorite nail color.
5. Dior Vernis Gel Shine and Long Wear Nail Lacquer in Tra-la-la
6. Victoria Beckham X Nails Inc in Bamboo White
7. SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Hit Nail Polish in Get What You Want
8. Julep Color Treat Nail Polish in Fifi
9. Dolce & Gabbana the Nail Lacquer in Pure Nude
10. Ciaté London Mini Paint Pot Nail Polish & Effects in Pretty in Putty
If this color isn't available, try the "Amazing Gracie" hue.
11. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in before He Cheats
12. NARS Nail Polish in Ithaque
13. Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - the Nudes in La Favorita
Truly, any of the shades in this collection would work, if the price tag doesn't give you sticker shock - is it worth the splurge?
14. Yves Saint Laurent LA LAQUE COUTURE Nail Lacquer in Rose Romantique
15. Formula X the Lusters in Aurora
16. JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Doux
17. Tenoverten Nail Polish in Houston
18. Giorgio Armani Nail Lacquer in Zero
19. CLINIQUE a Different Nail Enamel in Sweet Tooth
20. Deborah Lippmann Whisper Collection in like Dreamers do
21. NAILS INC. Perfect Pink in Petticoat Lane
22. Butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X™ Nail Lacquer in Shop Girl
23. Formula X Sheer Strength in Wondrous
Want to try the trend with a drugstore brand? Try Essie's Limo-Scene or Vanity Fairest, or Opi Step Right Up; all three are gorgeous nudes without the sticker shock.